Friday, February 11, 2011

Line Design


  • 1)This is my line design.  I emphasized the star by having a bunch of lines and dashed lines going toward it.  I used balance by having a lot of black swirls and circles through half the picture toward the bottom, and I had a lot of negative space at the top.  
  • 2)This assignment was to make a line design.  How I made it my own was my design was my own ideas and creativity.   
  • 3)When I was planning on what I wanted to do the first thing I decided was that I wanted a star to be my focal point.  Also, I decided I wanted to have dash lines through out the design to make things flow together and to create the focal point.  It's original because nobody has made a design that looks like this and I did it by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment